WINERY TOUR – WELCOME
The scent of the earth brings back the rhythm of life.
Every day of the year that we are open it is our pleasure to welcome you on our farm, which is immersed in the green and golden rolling hills where you can peacefully enjoy, free of cost:
- A walk among the vineyards and olive groves of our hills surrounded by roses, lavender and other Mediterranean plants.
- Tasting of our still, sparkling, or dessert wines, as well as our spirits, extra virgin olive oils.(free of charge)
- A visit to our experimental vineyard where we cultivate 27 different varieties of grapes predominantly found in our region.
- Access to our educational farm where you can see roosters and hens indigenous to our territory (livornese, anconetana), as well as geese, doves, peacocks, goats, rabbits, a pony and a horse.
- A visit to our farm shop: located in farmhouse typical of Le Marche that has been renovated faithfully to its original structure to house our wines, olive oils, pastas, and honeys. You can find it next to our wine cellar and oil mill flanked by a beautiful grape arbor.
All visits and tastings are free of charge
From mid-June to mid-September, our free-of-charge winery tours are available on Mondays,
Wednesdays and Fridays at 4 p.m. in English and at 5 p.m. in Italian.
Duration: 1 ½ – 2 hours
Join one of our guided tours, which includes:
• Explanation of the history, philosophy, and operations of our family farm.
• A stroll among the vineyards and olive groves, surrounded by rose bushes, lavender, and Mediterranean plants
• Tour of our experimental vineyard featuring 27 varieties of vines that are native to the Marche region
• Guided tours of the wine cellars illustrating the various stages of wine-making;
• Field tour of the various agronomic traits of vines, olives and grains and learn about old farmers’ wisdom and the most advanced agronomic innovations
• A visit to our own oil mill to see the latest in oil extraction technology
• Taste one of our thirteen wines or sparkling wines, in addition to our extra virgin olive oils.(free of charge)
ALL ARE WELCOME
For guided tours we suggest you make a reservation. We’ll be expecting you regardless of weather conditions.